Who doesn’t love fox everything for their little one?!
Fall time is so much fun for family outings. There are so many fun things to go out and do together. Our family loves going out to pumpkin patches, back when I was little pumpkins came from the grocery store. We didn’t have any cute little farms to go to and play at. I love watching Aria run around, chase the animals and fill up on candy.
When dressing Aria I like finding outfits that match her personality. She is so cute, sassy, and fun I thought this outfit suited that perfectly. When I came across this cute little jumper I knew it was made for Aria. Foxes are one of Aria’s favorite animals. That and llamas. Too bad they didn’t also have a llama jumper.
I am often on the hunt for fox items and there are so many places that sell really cute fox pieces. Carters, Osh Kosh, Zulily all have the cutest fox themed outfits. However, my favorite remains to be Jojo Maman Bebe. Their pieces are so well made and incredibly durable for a toddler.
With the jumper I wanted to pair a cute white top underneath. You could also pair a blue and white stiriped top underneath or a denim jacket over the top.
Because we are at a pumpkin patch I wanted her to be in a pair of riding boots. This protects her little legs from being cold, or getting scratched. There is also the fear of animal poop so boots are perfect to protect her from that.
Aria occasionally lets me do her hair but it rarily stays in all day. Braidz by Maddie did Aria’s hair for this shoot and Aria loved it. She kept telling me to hairspray her hair so it will stay. The braids were such a cute touch to her perfect fall outfit.
Now that you have a cute outfit to take your kiddo out in let’s come up with some other things to do this fall.
Fall Bucket List
- Corn Mazes: These are so fun to do with the kids. You can grab some hot chocolate and get lost in the corn. They are inexpensive and fun for the family.
- Bake a pie: This is fun and rewarding. We like to pop in a fall movie, bake and then enjoy the pie together. This is a fun idea to do if your feeling like staying home but want to keep busy.
- Make soup and bread sticks: One of favorite things to eat and to cook. Again we pop in a movie and cook away.
- Decorate the house for fall: I love to decorate the house, and Aria loves to assist me. We take a trip to hobby lobby. It becomes a game, we try to get out of there spending less than $30. It’s a fun night to spend with Aria listening to music and teaching her how to decorate.
- Hot Cocoa and Driving up the canyon: Utah has amazing mountains 30 minutes in every direction, so taking a drive is close and beautiful. We love to look at the gorgeous changing leaves, and feel the crisp mountain air.
Where to find Fox Items
If you are as obsessed with foxes like we are here are some adorable pieces I currently have in my shopping basket. You really can find fox items at any children’s boutique or store.
Location: Carlisle Gardens American Fork