Good Morning Ladies:
Memorial Day, a day to celebrate and remember those who have passed. Celebrating those who serve and have served our great country. That is the most important part of Memorial Day.
Another great thing about Memorial is all the sales they have that weekend. There are always such great deals around this weekend. That is when we usually buy expensive appliances or home goods because usually sales are upwards to 50% off home goods, and up to 70% off clothing and accessories.
Let’s get started!
Nordstrom: They half yearly sale goes from 5/23-6/3- This is when I stock up on Zella leggings or cute tops I see floating around instagram.
BooHoo: Take 50% off full prices items (usually means it doesn’t work on sale items) . Valid 5/25. This is where I got my grey duster cardigan you all love so much.
Nordstrom Rack: Deals up to 70% off, Valid 5/25-5/28
Wayfair: Up to 70% off site wide:5/21-5/29
Other sales you may want to check out:
Tips For Shopping Sales:
- Shop around for the best price: If Target has an item for sale check shopko, Walmart etc to see if they have a better sale.
- See if stores price match, this will save you time and energy.
- If the store is having an online sale and you live local to that store see if the sales happen in store as well. Save on shipping and get instant gratification.
- Always study return policies.
- Search for promo codes to stack deals. Places like Retailmenot etc.
- Make sure the sale is really a sale, so keep track of what normal retail price is. I think red laser helps you compare prices to sale prices. Some stores will mark up items so you think your getting a good deal when sometimes you may pay more for what retail goes for.
- Make lists of things you need/want for the family. That way you don’t go too overboard.
- Set budgets. Sometimes sales gets you carried away, if there is a really good sale and you need to stock up allow that in your budget. Stocking up sometimes can save you money down the road.
- On really good sales get a trendy piece you otherwise wouldn’t purchase due to price. Trendy pieces go out of style so only buy them when they are on sale. That way when they are no longer relevant you won’t feel so bad when you have to donate it.
- Have fun! Shopping is fun!