Thank you Fabletics for this fun workout outfit! You can get 2 leggings for $24 here.
When working out it is important to have a really good workout playlist and have plenty of energy! There are a few ways to get pumped for your workout and to stay pumped as you workout.
So you know I love to do weight lifting it’s my favorite way to workout. I do like to listen to music, podcasts or watch a movie. If I listen to music I find I just workout harder. Watching a movie may distract me a bit. Music has a great hold over my emotions and I really like angry music when it comes to working out.
Earlier this week I asked all of you on Instagram what your favorite workout music was and I compiled a playlist for all of us to listen to while we workout. This is a list for all of us because it really helps a workout when you have good music. Let me just say I took so many of your favorite songs to compile a list so it’s got some random but amazing music.
Let’s get started on tips to stay pumped.
- Have a great playlist: Like I said above having a great list is important for a great workout. It keeps you motivated, pumped and inspired.
- If you need a little energy to get pumped there are some yummy foods that help (bananas, shakes) and there are also pre-workout supplements you can get as well.
- Kick people out of your space. Kids, husbands etc. It is your time block out a time where you can be completely focused and left alone. It is so hard to maintain a great workout with many many interruptions. I work out after Aria goes down at night.
- Eat foods through the day that help with muscle recovery and won’t hinder a workout. It is so hard to workout after eating a few slices of pizza. So if you know that you will be eating a heavy meal work out prior to the meal if possible.
- Have fun. If you don’t love it, it becomes a chore. I love working out because it is therapy for me. If I have had a bad day I work through it while I am exercising. Find a workout you love.
These are my 5 tips for staying pumped for a workout. I cannot emphasize how important music is in working out. It helps you get excited and stay excited throughout your list. If that is one thing you take away from this post, is find a good playlist.