A few years ago I was in my room trying to put together an outfit for a date. I browsed Pinterest and every blogger I had been following had just gone viral and I couldn’t afford their outfits. So, I came to the conclusion the world needs more budget bloggers. So I started my fashion bloggers for those ladies who want to be chic on the cheap.
Here I show you how to style outfits, and where to find clothing that matches your budget.
I am a 30 year old Utah native. I worked as a Dental Assistant for 10 years and last year became a stay at home mom. I have an adorable kiddo and a wonderful husband who takes all my photos. I moved in across the street from him my senior year of high school. We became best friends and dated on and off for 5 years before taking the plunge.
We have been married now for 7 years, and I can honestly say I married my best friend. He keeps me grounded when I don’t think I can do something. This man will go to photoshoots with me all day because he knows my anxiety will get the better of me without him. Aria and Brandon really push me and ground me all at once. I cannot imagine my life without these amazing people.
10 Fun Facts:
1. I am a die hard Utes fan. I never miss a football game.
2. I love watching Movies..we have over 300 in our collection
3. I have lived in Utah my whole life.
4. I was a dental assistant for almost 10 years and I never brushed my teeth when I was a kid..go figure!
5. I love pizza, popcorn, mashed potatoes, and french fries more than any other food on this planet.
6. I am probably the shyest person you will ever ever ever ever meet..awkward too…
7. I hate having my picture taken…seriously I hate it! I never feel like it turns out how I want, good thing I started a fashion blog where I have to have my picture taken all the friggen time huh?
8. I have danced my whole life. From 5 all through high school. I love dance.
9. Brandon’s family escaped the Kingston Polygamist cult.
10. I’m allergic to eating meat…seriously I break out in hives every time.